Well Hello!


This is my old blog, which I no longer update. Feel free to browse around old posts and such, but the much more recent version of my ramblings are to be found at MarilynAnneCampbell.com

Monday, June 05, 2006

"How William Shatner Changed the World" is currently rocking my world

I'm in the middle of watching a two hour special on the Discovery Channel, "How William Shatner Changed the World" and it is WONDERFUL. I love Shatner, I love any interaction between pop culture and daily life, I love Shatner, I love Roddenberry's worldview and I LOVE SHATNER.

A lot of the science is laid out at http://discoverychannel.ca/on_tv/how_shatner/shatner_home/, but it's the script and Shatner's delivery and the excellent editing that are making this an absolute delight.

Random Quote:

"His toaster had been giving him funny looks, and his cell phone made fun of his beard."

Oh Bill, how you rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment