Well Hello!


This is my old blog, which I no longer update. Feel free to browse around old posts and such, but the much more recent version of my ramblings are to be found at MarilynAnneCampbell.com

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Site Counter World Tour

This post is mostly for Pete, my roommate and fellow blogger (Okay, he's the real Blogger, what with over a hundred posts now. I'm just a slacker, pseudo-blogger whose attempt at a theme seems to be keeping my own post numbers down).

Anyway, awhile ago we discovered the fun of adding a site meter that tracks where readers are from and what they typed into search engines that found us. I'm mostly interested in checking search terms to see how many people actually found what they were looking for. Pete, on the other hand, is obsessed with how many different countries he gets hits from. So for you Pete, here is my current country tally:

CANADA
UNITED STATES
AUSTRALIA
NEW ZEALAND
UNITED KINGDOM
BULGARIA
COLOMBIA
TURKEY
MEXICO
ROMANIA

The most entertaining part was that some of these readers had to have my blog translated for them by the search engine so there was an automatic link I could click on to read what they read.

Either there is no Spanish phrase for 'Dodgeball', or someone needs to tell the Google Translate function what it is.

1 comment:

  1. My most recent new country that has been hitting my site is:

    Chile

    I think this means we need to eat Chilean Sea Bass for dinner tonight...

    ReplyDelete