Well Hello!


This is my old blog, which I no longer update. Feel free to browse around old posts and such, but the much more recent version of my ramblings are to be found at MarilynAnneCampbell.com

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Behind the Scenes Theatre Blog

I just discovered a neat behind-the-scenes blog from the Great Canadian Theatre Company in Ottawa. Right now it's actor Paul Rainville writing, but supposedly it's going to be a different person for every show. Of course Rainville hasn't posted since September 25th, but I'm hardly one to be critical of blog-gaps. And he's got a show to perform.

If you're into that theatre stuff, check it out at:
http://greatcanadiantheatrecompany.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Funny story about The Great Canadian Theatre Company, appently thought of the name when they were drunk and then regreted it. Could be a rumour, but still funny!

    ReplyDelete